Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Alannah Hill

           I just found out that Australia has great designers. I love the little boutiques near Rundall Mall (since I can't remember the name of the street). I went crazy as soon as I entered the small boutiques, especially because Australia is having a huge sale. The sale was crazy, clothes are reduced up tp 70% and my aunt calls me a shopaholic now ;) Can't blame a 17-year-old for shopping can you?

           While I was walking at the sidewalk, there was a boutique that really caught my eye. From far I thought that it sells children stuffs as the boutique was really colourful and I just couldn't resist myself from staring. I decided to take a look and step inside it. As soon as I stepped inside it, I fell in love! The clothes are beautiful. They're colourful and bold with pretty graphics on it. Everyone will fall in love, from very girly girls to really quirky girls.

         So, here is my favourite new designer, Alannah Hill,



It may take a while for me to fall in llove with another designer again but for now I'm happily in love with Alannah Hill :)

No comments:

Post a Comment