Wednesday, January 5, 2011

DIVA


G'day! Yesterday I had another shopping trip at Rundall Mall. My biiggest splurge was this really pretty flats I bought at Nine West and it was reduced by 50% to 70 dollars.I was too happy I went speechless :D

I didn't buy much clothes though cause I thought I've already bought so many of them this week so I decided to focus on accessories. Diva still had their 'nothing over 5 dollars' sale. So I bought lots of new necklaces and rings.


My favourite is this tinkerbell inspired necklace. They're so cute but I don't know whether I can actually wear them though, any suggestions?

My tinky :)

And here are my kiddie buys :p

Bought these at Diva;
Barbie inspired bracelet, Cinderella’s carriage inspired necklace,Tinker Bell’s inspired necklace
They’re a bit childish, but I love them!

I might hang out with an old friend tomorrow at Rundall Mall (again -.-') It was quite a surprise that sh's here in Adelaide too but it's nice to have a friend here :)
Till then,toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment