Thursday, December 9, 2010

Jill Stuart for Spring'11

Just a few months ago I was obsessing over Lanvin's collaboration with H&M. H&M going luxury is epic. But today, while I was browsing on last September's New York Fashion Week -or now known as Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week- I came across Jill Stuart's show. I think her 2011's Spring collection is very wearable, very feminime. And of course just like most of the designers across the globe, her collection is also heavily influenced by the minimalism trend. I think minimalism makes it easy for everyone to be fashionable. One only needs a few key pieces to look presentable.

Here are a few of my favourite pieces









I might need to find a pretty  grey jacket just like the one in the first photo. It reminds me of Chanel's famous tweed jacket ;)

Photos from: www.jillstuart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment