Thursday, December 9, 2010

Graduated



            School is officially out! I can now proudly proclaim that I've graduated :D So of course just as soon as school is out, prom is coming near. Unfortunately, I'm not going because of some reasons :( 
            That, of course does not stop me from fantasizing about my perfect prom and that includes the perfect dress, the perfect shoes, the perfect clutch and the perfect list goes on. Before school ended, my bestfriend and I talked about prom dress. I finally decided that my ultimate prom dress is the one shoulder  dress. It reminds me of Cupid and Psyche's love story. I think toga dress, especially the ones with ruffles are very romantic in some way and simply perfect for prom. 


















Both are by Marchesa, the first photo credits to Net-a-Porter :)

3 comments:

  1. hi im sorry this is totally random but my names nora and im looking for a prom dress and i really love the toga stlye ones. i was looking on google images and found the white one and LOVE it so much, do you know where i could find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it's alright. The dress is by Marchesa. You can google the designer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you can also find the dress at net-a-porter.com. Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete